Our Mission is to provide customers with EXCEPTIONAL VALUE for their hard earned dollar.
We have been in the Water Conditioning Manufacturing & Distribution Business in North America for almost 50 Years.
We believe our longevity is a testament to our singular focus on value creation by Efficiently delivering Innovative, High Quality Products - all backed with Expert Support.
"If you like our competition, you're going to love Canature WaterGroup!
In today's market you need to stand out from the crowd. Make more profit selling meaningful features and differentiated product."
Don Fettes, President & CEO
- Consumer Driven Features That Set You Apart
- Leading High-Efficiency Technology
- Dedicated Product Development Team
Fast, Efficient Innovation - From Design to
Finished Product to Your Door
ISO9001:2008 Certified, 1,200,000 sq ft
- World Class Testing Laboratory
- Dedicated Quality Control Team
- 3rd Party Certified Systems & Component
- Over 150 Factory Trained Employees
- Largest Field Sales Force in North America
- Customer Service Team Averaging 20+ Years
- Over 15 P. Eng. & PhD's on Staff
- Dedicated Commercial Engineering Division
Manufacturer-Direct Business Model
Eliminates Non-Value Added Activity
State-of-the Art Manufacturing Ensures High
Quality Products at the Lowest Possible Cost
General Inquiries / Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-877-288-9888
Fax Canada: 1-855-389-3555
Fax USA: 1-866-489-0904
9760 Mayflower Park Drive, Suite 110
Carmel, IN 46032
4655 W McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85035
855 Park St., Regina, SK S4N 6M1
7503 35th St. SE, Calgary, AB T2C 1V3
490 Pinebush Road, Unit 1
Cambridge, ON N1T 0A5
56 Lightcap Road
Pottstown, PA 19464
7229 University Avenue, NE
Fridley, MN 55432