485 NeutraSoft Two Tank Water Conditioning System
Neutralize CORROSIVES & Remove Hardness to Protect Fixtures, Pipes & Appliances
Acidic waters on contact slowly dissolve the Calcite media contained in the first tank to raise the pH which reduces the potential leaching of copper, lead and other metals typically found in plumbing systems. As the Calcite neutralizes the water, it will increase the hardness of the water.
The second tank contains cation exchange resin to remove the hardness leaving you with pH balanced, luxuriously soft water.
- Economical two tank system is operated using one control valve. Simplifies installation and lowers cost.
- Dome hole neutralizing tank allows for easy replenishment of consumable calcite media
- Exclusive Novo 485 Series control valve with reliable electronic sensors, piston, seals and spacer technology
- High-efficiency upflow regeneration for ultimate salt savings and softer water
- Time saving quick connect fittings for faster, easier installation
- Factory installed one-piece bypass with incorporated meter
- Bypass comes with 3/4” 90° elbows and 1” straight NPT quick connect adaptors
- Fully adjustable cycle times
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override, and Calendar Clock mode 0 Integrated turbine meter
- 48 hour self charging battery back-up keeps time-of-day stored while program settings are kept in permanent memory
- Large user friendly color display shows time of day, total remaining capacity, and flow indication
- Simple electronics and programming.
- Lifetime Warranty on NSF Certified tank
- Seven year warranty on NSF Certified control valve